Paul Poirier + Associates Architects is a nationally recognized firm with a focus on sustainable design and a diverse project mix, including commercial retail, restaurants, civic and custom residential. We are seeking a full-time self-motivated Architectural Drafter with a minimum of 3 years AutoCAD architectural drafting experience to join our firm located in Santa Barbara. Candidates mist be client focused and have experience working as part of a team in a professional environment. This position requires the ability to work under the guidance of Architects/Project Managers while also coordinating with other team members. We are looking for a positive, dependable, responsible and conscientious individual who works well both independently and as par of a dynamic team.
Candidate must have the following skills:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp & Photoshop a plus
- Ability to complete a full set of construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit
- Ability to understand plans, sections, elevations, and working sketches, change orders, submittals, request for information, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Architectural degree a plus
Compensation dependent on experience, Poirier + Associates offers health insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time to full-time employees
Please send your cover letter, resume and work samples via email, PDF format files, 5MB maximum to Rose@sbarchitect.com No phone calls or drop-ins, please.