GBCI is the only certification and credentialing body within the green business and sustainability industry to exclusively administer project certifications and professional credentials of LEED, EDGE, PEER, WELL, SITES, GRESB, Parksmart and Zero Waste. During this session, GBCI experts will walk attendees through the various certification programs and how they complement one another. Advanced level.
Jamie Statter Vice President, Strategic Relationships, U.S. Green Building Council
Sarah Alexander, LEED AP Senior Vice President, Green Business Certification Inc.
- Outline the relationships and common themes between the key rating systems administered by GBCI including LEED, PEER, SITES, WELL, Parksmart and Zero Waste.
- Identify overlap between the various rating systems with specific credit examples.
- Understand how each rating system separately addresses a different need within the built environment.
- Review real world examples of rating system implementation with a special focus on dual and multi-certification.
- 1 GBCI LEED Specific v4: BD+C, ID+C, O+M, ND, HOMES, Green Associate (self-reporting)
- 1 AIA LU/HSW (USGBC Florida reports if your AIA # is on file)
- 1 BOMI CPD credit (self-reporting)
- 1 IDCEC credit (self-reporting)
- Free for USGBC Florida members
- $25 for non-members
LOCATION OF WEBCAST:
- In Person at Auld & White Constructors, 4168 Southpoint Pkwy #101, Jacksonville, FL 32216 (Coffee and bagels served)
- At your Desk via GoToWebinar (watch for email from this registration as there is one more step to get your GTW access)
HOST:Many thanks to USGBC Northeast Florida Region volunteers for hosting this webcast!
Kudos to Auld & White Constructors for being our venue host for the Best of Greenbuild Series!
TWO STEP REGISTRATION PROCESSPLEASE NOTE: There is a two step process to this registration. You will receive an email after this (check your junk and clutter mail if you don't receive something) that will have an email with a URL inside the body that you will need to click on and add your name and email to obtain a unique access link directly from GoToWebinar before your registration is complete. To recap, register now, open email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click on link, add your name and email, and get final email with direct login url for webcast.
Let other people know about this opportunity. Share this event through Facebook.
Connect with us on our various social media channels:
Cost of program includes coffee and bagels unless you are attending remotely, free/$0-$25 depending on membership level, and all proceeds go back into the nonprofit to host more webcasts and support advocacy efforts like educating about solar amendments and trying to save the green building seat on the Florida Building Commission and initiatives like LiveSMART (Sustainable Materials Resources Trailer) that educates 30,000 people a year about sustainable living and green building, LEEDing Tiny (striving to be the first LEED certified tiny house ever), and creating a tiny house community for veterans.